xoxo

xoxo

Friday, July 8, 2011

Fucikng u all idiot malaysia's polices !!!!!!!!!!!!

--------------------






Suck mood today

Gotta kill and fight with all sohai polices now !!!

And my mom also a reason make me cry and mad until now

I was lost control ,I scolded my mom on a large crowd
And ignore anyone talk to me ,call me to eat
From 9pm until now ,I haven't said one word out to them




The one Most got problem are U !
BRAINLESS POLISE !!!!!
 Malaysia memang boleh because of u all sohai !!!



 Fuck u ,made me miss my appointment
Fuck u,made me keep bad mood whole day
Judy po ,stop crying and cool down
原来情绪无法控制的时候最好不要低头. 
今天,我失控了.



The sadness story was so long 
and 
I am not feel like want to mention it!!!
feel so hungry,shit ='(


I think my mom still scaring talk to me.
Cause just now I was never used that attitude to her.
no matter before what she did,
At most I only would angry 2-3 hours,then nothing.



Stop here, I wanna cry alone again.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Park Ji Yeon

Park Ji Yeon