xoxo

xoxo

Thursday, June 30, 2011

I want U .

-----------------------------






you are the only one I craving of.

 you are the only one I dreaming of .

you are the only one I looking for.

you are the only one I caring for .

 The only one in my heart long time ago.



How many time I was looking at you

how many time was my heart beating strongly.

How many time we were talking

how many time was I smiled. 

I am not that one.

But I will be the one most willing to give you all my own.

 But I will take you see the world together. 

 So I study hard ,so I am hardworking.

 So I don't care whatever them said,whatever them despite.

I just care what you are thinking.
you are the reason I try my best.



Yes,I am waiting you join in my life =)

 I'm really loving you.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Park Ji Yeon

Park Ji Yeon